Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Learning to Sacrifice Week 4: Procrastinator

My sacrificing just hasn't worked out. I write one thing and do another. I believe I've spent about 80% of my day on this dang computer. I love it and hate it at the same time.

This week, I am learning to sacrifice my procrastination. I have kicked a lot of bad habits, but this one just won't budge. I swear my boots are getting bruises trying.

Why do I do this to myself, day after day, and stress myself out even more? Who knows. But one thing I know - I hate it, internally and self-consciously, I hate it. There are somethings I know will never get done, but there are tasks that must be completed asap, and right now I could care less and would rather type. I'd rather escape to this digital world I've created for myself. My family barely notices anymore. What have I done?

I guess I just got my answer.

Good night.

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Pray for balance honey!!

    Balance is the key. The computer has good and bad. That Satan knows what to tempt us to hurt us where it hurts, home, family.

    Try just limiting it to specific times. Make a rule. You follow rules good, you are a perfectionist.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much if you have some thoughts to share here! Please keep them kind - think, would you say this to your friend?