Monday, January 28, 2013

Holy Household

A POST IN PROGRESS!

I always liked having motivational posters in my room, little sayings inside cupboard doors, etc. My mom had a few in our home while growing up, and they always inspired me in times of weakness. My favorite for the past twelve years has been The Serenity Prayer, all over my home.

After finding a few new ones online, I decided to make a printout of some spiritual motivators for our home. While we are a Catholic family, these are great for anyone of a Christian faith! Print onto cardstock and laminate, cut out, and tape onto all sorts of places.

Holy Household Labels

Please share with me any others similar to this you know of. Or share pictures of where you posted these!


Thanks to inspiration from Marci Coombs blog. She is has done religious education with such flair, I only wish I had the budget to do the same. But I can at least enjoy making these for my family.

You can read about one of my inspirations from God, where I discuss how our home is a garden, and I need to stop digging a new garden and tend to this one. My ah-ha moment with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much if you have some thoughts to share here! Please keep them kind - think, would you say this to your friend?