Monday, January 26, 2009

She made me feel special!

Blogging Friends Award

A special Thank You to Paula and (Sarah), who gave me this award for being her blogging friend.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I would like to pass this award onto my blog friends who encourage me with their comments and advice, and who so lovingly write their own blogs to share with me and the rest of the world. You don't have to repost this - just know I was thinking (and reading) about you today! And please be sure to visit all these blogs this week - they're all incredible and worth the time.

Paula - back at 'cha, for staying connected!
Bruce - for preaching the truth for all to hear/read.
Laura - for being honest, when others hold back.
Jamie - for loving so deeply and lending a shoulder.
Sarah - for living one day at a time.
Tracy - for encouraging creativity.
Jessica - for staying strong in adversity.
Alison - for staying true to yourself.

3 comments:

  1. It is your kindness that is highlighted in sharing this with me.

    Thank YOU! (And I agree with you on all the other gals mentioned!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's all so sweet I can hardly stand it. God loves you!! I really enjoy your blogs - thank you for staying true to yourself and the Faith.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much if you have some thoughts to share here! Please keep them kind - think, would you say this to your friend?