Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thankful MEME

Sarah has tagged me for this meme.

According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy
... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!

1. I am happy that the Lord showers me with Graces to help me through each day and each trial.

2. I am thankful for my husband who loves me so much, he is always giving of himself and making sure me and the kids are happy before his own happiness. Even if it means sleep depravation!

3. I am happy for the life within me, that reminds me of God's great mysteries and the preciousness of life from as early as conception.

4. I am thankful that we have such a beautiful home in which we foster faith, hope and love.

5. I am happy with my life thus far, even though it has taken quite a few unexpected turns.

6. I am thankful for all my blogger friends who for some reason still read my ramblings, care for me, and encourage me to pray and remind me to simply TRUST in God.

I tag:
anyone who wants to give this one a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much if you have some thoughts to share here! Please keep them kind - think, would you say this to your friend?